The core values of the Zambia Compulsory Standards Agency are:
• Professionalism: We shall be independent, impartial and ethical in the execution of our duties, according to the prescribed standards of the Agency.
• Integrity:We shall uphold morality and put our obligations to the nation above our personal interests in the execution of our duties.
• Team work: We shall collaborate to achieve a common goal in the most efficient and effective manner.
• Hard work:We shall endeavour to ensure full accomplishment of our mandate to the satisfaction of our clients and stakeholders.
• Innovation:In the execution of our duties, we shall apply new ideas and methods for better solutions.
• Confidentiality:We shall be trustworthy by not revealing privileged information to unauthorised persons.
• Accountability:We shall be answerable and responsible for our actions, omissions and decisions in a transparent manner.